A 292-unit new-construction, mixed-income development for low and moderate-income seniors age 55 years and over, located in Plano, Collin County, Texas, approximately 1.5 miles east of Central Expressway, 75, and the new State Farm regional headquarters. The development targets senior at or below 60% of AMFI for 80% of the living units. The remaining are market rate units, and 20% are without income or rent restrictions. The site is located in a zero vacancy, urban infill area of North Dallas. Medical service providers surround the property’s location. The new Richardson Methodist Hospital is the centerpiece of the medical services complex.